Friday, March 19, 2010

`` Ya Rab``




You..
Still beautiful and becoming more,
what and incident... it couldn't be better
and as my heart is watching you...
tell me.. how are u?

You..
You 're still you and will never change
you made my heart confused and confused
and your heart is still be a baby
pacify me, how are u?

c/o
Walking while remembering the road
and love goes swinging
why are we still?
and how could we forget those dreams?
the night is waiting for us, so now we can say good bye to the days...

Oh Lord, make our days last together,
so our love can unite us forever
Oh Lord, make it last...

Oh Lord, if we could just go back to our past,
it would be so much better
Oh Lord, let us go back....

I love you,
I love your eyes when you're talking,
And how it draws a smile,
Lay your head on me,
and we'll own this world together

I love you,
I'll never forget today or tomorrow
I missed you and you have no idea
And you'll never be just a memory
you made this world precious......



20/03/10 (04.04am)
note : msh bersengkang mata...xtau npe x dpt nk lelap mata..
try utk tido..tp xley jgk..
mgisi msa dgn FB, n Blog.
lagu ni sgt2 mrik phatianku..sgt2 mmninati lgu ini...
asl lgu ni dlm bhasa arab...
lrik d atas hanya terjemhnny..
klu nk dgr lguny, taip kt youtube... Ya Rab... mst ade..
slmt mghayati lirik n melodi lgu ini...besh sgt2...

No comments:

Post a Comment